Charming 1850 rustic home full of 19th century charm with modern conveniences. Just 5 minutes from NH center. 3 BR, FK with eat-in island, DR, LR with large stone FP, Full Bath, 3rd floor attic room w 3 beds - great for kids! Heat/AC, W/D, Grill. Close to art and culture, dining and family-friendly activities. Back porch perfect for rocking and enjoying the peaceful, wooded views of park. Perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families; pet-friendly.
Built in 1850 and has retained much of its originality, located in historic Brownsburg area and just 3 miles down the main road into New Hope / Lambertville crossing. Cozy and comfortable with two working fireplaces, wooden porch in back with rockers, tables and a fun porch swing. Peaceful and relaxing with views of the wooded park area. Large gravel parking area accomodates multiple vehicles.
Adgang for gæster
Guests will have access to the entire home and yard.
Kontakt med gæster
I am not onsite but am reachable on the app and via my cell.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
There is a separate cottage in the back behind the parking area. This building is also listed on ABNB. Both spaces may be rented together for larger parties, availability pending. Contact me to coordinate if interested.
- Important change we've made: we have lowered the cleaning fee to $30 though we still have the house professionally cleaned between guests to the extent possible. We are asking our guests to now strip bed sheets / linens and used towels and put on top of washing machine in basement. Please remake beds with any of the spare sets or linens before departure as this will help prepare the space for the next guests. This system works well for the cottage in the back and we've decided to implement for the main house in exchange for a nominal cleaning fee. If you do decide to use the washer / dryer, please ensure you clean the dryer lint filter.
- There is a carriage house on the property that is also listed on ABNB. Both homes may be rented together pending availability. Contact me to coordinate if interested.
- I am not onsite and manage the property remotely - I am always reachable via the App or via Cell.
- The key is contained in a lock box on the back porch door to the kitchen. I will provide the code upon booking. The same key is used for all 3 doors from the porch into the house.
- Before departure please remove any food from refrigerator, take trash out to garbage bin behind house, run dishwasher (if there are dirty dishes). We have the house professionally cleaned though we don't like to leave any food / trash around in between cleanings. Thank you!