My house is situated in the centre of the Saxon market town of Wallingford. It is in walking distance to the river, parks, great pubs, stunning walks, shops and restaurants. The house is clean, cosy, well equipped and perfect for couples, solo adventurers, or business travellers who would prefer somewhere more homely than a hotel.
It is an old Edwardian cottage with wooden floors. Downstairs is open plan and quite ethnic. The kitchen is brand new, with new oven and new washing machine. There is a large television in the sitting room. Bedroom one has a Temper bed. There is parking for 2 cars. South facing garden. Five minutes walk to Waitrose and into the town centre.
Adgang for gæster
You will be given access to the whole house, which is fully furnished.
Kontakt med gæster
I will be contactable during your stay.
- Parking for 2 cars in centre of Wallingford
- The house must be left clean and tidy (as it is found) on check out
- Any cleaning liquids must be replaced
- Heating must be respected and used economically
- Close windows when leaving the house for more than a few hours
- Slate worktop in kitchen must be treated with care and care not to be scratched
-The fire must be put out at night or if you leave the house
- The cooker must be kept clean
- Private possessions must be respected
- If anything gets broken / damaged, it must be replaced or mended
I am an independent woman who loves travelling and meeting people from all walks of life. I have travelled all over the world as a backpacker and also with my work. I work as a Production Manager In TV sport. I love sport... I have my own horse. I've ridden all my life. I love tennis, running, skiing... Anything outdoors. I'm more of a country person but I also thoroughly enjoy the city. I enjoy going to the cinema immensely.... Galleries, photographic exhibitions. i prefer casual to formal. I'm happier in jeans in a pub than dressed up at a 'do'. I love meeting new people especially alternative, creative types. I think I'm easy going, non judgemental and have good positive energy.
I guess if I have a motto, it would be 'variety is the spice of life'.