My place is close to Open University, Bletchley, Caldecotte lake, M1 and A5 and less than 10 mins drive to MK Centre. You’ll love my place because of the views, the location, the ambience and a feel of countryside!.
We have gated entrance with parking for upto 5 cars. The room has ample mirrored wardrobes and a spacious bathroom. The guest enjoy total privacy and are away from our family rooms.
I have 2 Guest rooms listed.
All the rooms in our house enjoy a complete privacy. Guest rooms are on the west wing of the house and secluded.
Bathroom is separate for Guest rooms. We have listed 2 guest rooms bathroom is shared only when both the rooms are booked.
We provide Towels, Body wash, Shampoo/Conditioner, Iron, hair dryer, Hangers, Kettle, tea/coffee in room.
We provide Cold Breakfast like Juice, Cereals, Milk/Coffee/Tea, Biscuits & fruits.
Adgang for gæster
Guest can use the kitchen, Garden and Dining room. We welcome our guest to watch TV with us. We are open to discussions and welcome friendly interactions. We also understand that some guest may like to be on their own and enjoy privacy.
Kontakt med gæster
As often as the guests need anything. Would love to chat if the guests are willing too :)
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
Guest please note that we have a friendly small breed dog who likes to greet everyone.
We are a family with 2 grown-up kids.
We provide cold breakfast. But Guest will have to help themselves. Usually my mornings are busy with school runs. Guest are also welcome to cook or warm up their own food or breakfast.
Use our fridge-freezer to store their stuff.
- Guests are requested to leave their footware at the entrance porch.
- We offer basic cold breakfast. Guest are requested to help themselves as I am busy in the mornings with my children's school runs.
- We do not recommend the use of Bath tub for guests booked for less than a week as its not quite affordable for the price quoted.
- Guests are requested to leave the room clean
- Guest are welcome to warm up the food.
- Guests please note we have a pet friendly small breed dog