Our home is very secluded, in a quiet wooded neighborhood, close to a park and tennis courts. Nearby attractions include: New Hope, Peddler's Village and Sesame Place in PA, Princeton, Lambertville and Grounds for Sculpture in NJ- all within a 20 minutes' drive. We are only 30 minutes from Philadelphia and just over an hour from NYC. Enjoy our pool and deck with grill.
NOTE: 3rd & 4th bedrooms and space for 6 and above require renting BOTH the Apartment and Inn at Shangri-La
* No parties or events please
* Please observe quiet hours between 10PM and 8AM
* Please put full trash bags in the garbage cans along the side of the house in the carport area
* Pets are welcome to use the fenced in side yard. Please clean up after your pets
* Pet waste goes in the red garbage can along the side of the house under the carport
* Pool rules
* Use pool at your own risk
* No glass containers in the pool area
* Remember to close all gates to the pool area
- We live upstairs and the laundry room is shared. We also may keep some food items in the downstairs refrigerators (kitchen and indoor patio). However, we will not come down to use them while you are our guest without your permission. Please keep the place the way you found it. Dirty laundry and towels go right into the washing machine. Please take off shoes when you enter the house. Enjoy!
Denne vært har 14 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
I was a Spanish teacher for 22 years and now teach ESL in the area. I love to travel, dance, enjoy great food and the company of good friends.
My partner, Michael, owns a technology consulting business. But he's just a 50+ year old kid at heart, who loves film, cooking, wine, Temple athletics and socializing.