My place is close to public transport, the airport, nightlife, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the people, the outdoors space, the light, and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, and for solo adventurers. the apartment is on the 4th floor and no elevator. 3 months advance booking will be discounted if you stay for more than 2 days. you can also ask me for discount and maybe i can give you.
My space is only 20-25 mins to Haneda airport. Guests can easily go to Tokyo or Yokohama by train. Don Quijote is a 25 min walk. Convenience store is just down right from the building. I don't recommend guests who are non animal lovers or allergic to pets. Guests should be advise that my place is on the 4th floor and no elevator.
Adgang for gæster
Guests can freely use the bathroom you can take a shower and toilet any time. But the tub in the bathroom cant be used. it will include another fee for using the tub. And the bathroom is not big because its any old building so please understand that i cant change anything big in the apartment. The kitchen can be use but if only am in the house so i can keep my dog away from you. the pad is not Western style so we dont have a table with chairs for you to use. we only have a mini table which is Japanese style.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
I have a dog pet who's quite territorial, but once you give him a treat he wont bark too much, of course we will provide the dog treat.
1. Guests may have to pet my pet dog before entering the apartment, please don't cross the small gate that separates you from my dog for your safety.
2. Check in is 7pm and check out is 10am. Any early check in and late check out will have additional fee of 100 yen per hour/ per person.. Please contact me first to confirm early check in. and ask me for late check outs.
3. No loud noises after 9 pm.
4. Please turn off your air conditioning and room lights and other appliances when you go out.
5. Smoking is only allowed outside or at front of the convenience store down stairs.
6. Please don't invite a friend inside the house.
7. Drinking parties are not allowed.
8. Please make sure to keep the room clean at all times.
9. Shoes must be leave at the door way. And please make sure to use the provided slippers. Toilet slippers are different.
10. The bathroom and toilet are in one room, please close the curtain to take a shower and leave the toilet slippers outside the bathroom door to prevent it from getting wet . the tub is old so you might think it’s not clean, but that is how it is. So please don't be bothered by it. It’s clean
11. Do not change the furniture in the room and please be careful of the things you will be using. We don't have a western style table and chair for eating only a small table japanese style.
12. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
13. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $.
14. If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the homeowner.
15. Please use the towels that are prepared for you on the basket. please not use the towels or linens in the closet. one towel per night only.
16. Do not visit, the neighboring apartments/houses.
17. Do not have anything shipped to the listing.
18. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. In particular, do not flush tissue paper or plastics as it may clog or damage the toilet pipes.
19.Please ask for assistance if you want to use the kitchen because our dog might bite you if you're not careful. Feel free to use the cooking utensils, kitchenware, glassware, pots, and pans. We ask you to clean the dishes and place everything back in its original location before you leave.
20. Japan rule about garbage separation is very strict. The separation is categorized into four different types of garbage and recyclables.
-Plastic containers and packaging
-Cans, bottles, PET bottles.
21. Always use our kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.”
22. Japan is renowned for its safety, but sadly just like anywhere else there can be crime. For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and when going out close the windows. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries or the loss of your personal belongings and valuable
Hello am Miho.
Welcome to the land of the rising sun japan.
am a half Japanese and half Filipino.
I speak English, Japanese, Tagalog, and Visaya.
Am a very friendly person. i have a dog, a miniature dachshund.
I love watching movies and listening to music.
I also love to meet and know people.
I only accept requests from people who has verified ID. For security reasons
i hope you'll understand.