Rockville Luxury Nest. Relaxed ambiance, in-room refrigerator and microwave. My place is perfect for solo adventurers and business travelers. Furnished 2nd floor room in private house with washer and dryer, wifi. Minutes to Rockville and Twinbrook metro, bus stop both direction within same block, street parking available.
1. Please refrain from wearing shoes around the house. All the floors and carpet are regularly washed. Also, please do not smoke in the house. It is ok to smoke outside in the front yard, of course.
2. Please leave all spaces in the same condition as you found it. Feel free to use the washer/dryer, and please keep kitchen area and counters/sink clean. Wet dishes can be placed in dish tray to dry.
3. Please be sure all doors, including door to backyard, are locked before leaving. Also, please turn off air conditioner and lights when leaving.
4. Please leave the 2 keys on the table in the room when leaving. This way, you will never worry about losing or misplacing keys.
5. Please put your regular garbage outside in the large gray container (recycle in the beige container) in the driveway.
6. Sheets and towels can be placed in the laundry basket in your room upon Check Out.
7. Refrain from making any loud noises between 10pm to 8am.
8. Unfortunately no pets allowed.
9. No additional guest allowed without advance permission.
10. Fyi, I may have a longer term guest in the room across the hall from time to time, depending on the timing of your reservation.
Aflys op til 7 dage inden rejsen, og få en refundering på 50 %. Hvis du aflyser inden for 7 dage fra rejsen, refunderes reservationen ikke.
Denne vært har 16 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
Architect based in MD. I love to travel, learn new languages, meet people from around the world and forge new friendships. Traveled much of Asia, Eastern and Western Europe, US and S. America. My last trip was to St Petersburg Russia. Cant wait to travel to Scandanavia, Australia and Buenos Aires next.