I am a retired teacher & live in Guadalupe (~ 7 km from San Jose). Hosting guests is my passion & I do my best to make your trip amazing. Breakfast is also included every morning.
The buses to San Jose are very close and frequent. The bus ride is short and cheap or you can take an Uber for about $6.
Yet despite the proximity to San Jose, you won´t be trapped in the busyness of the big city. We have great wifi, hot water, and beautiful gardens! It will feel like your home away from home.
Mi casa de huéspedes es muy tranquila y además está rodeada de jardines donde todos los días hay mariposas, pájaros tales como colibríes y hay gallinitas y pollitos jardineros donde se respira un aire muy puro. Hay muchas flores de diferentes colores y orquídeas.
Adgang for gæster
La sala, comedor , cocina, terraza y los jardines están disponibles para su disfrute.
Kontakt med gæster
Siempre estoy dispuesta a ayudar y brindar información para ayudarles a que disfruten de la mejor manera su estancia en Costa Rica.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
Mi estancia está a pocos hilometros al este del centro de la ciudad, en la base del Volcán Irazú, estamos a 1270 metros sobre el nivel del mar y el clima es muy fresco.
- Smoking is only permitted outside.
- When leaving or arriving, it´s important to ensure the doors shut and lock behind you.
- Parties or events are permitted, but no drugs or hard alcohol.
- Lights should be turned off when leaving a room.
- Laundry can be done once time per week without an additional charge.
- The house keys got to be managed carefully. In the case of loosing keys of the house charges will be applied.Cuidar de no perder las llaves de la casa ( reponerlas en caso de extravío)
- En caso de utilizar algún utensilio de la cocina lavarlo y guardarlo.
- No llevar alimentos a los dormitorios. Food is not allowed in rooms. Only Snacks are allowed (cookies and chocolats).
I am a peculiar retired Kinder garden and Spanish teacher living in my home located 10 minutes from the city. Our home is surrounded by gardens filled with hummingbirds, butterflies, and a variety of birds. My older son lives with his family in his own house located in the back side of the lawn. Our home has a total of 5 bedrooms. Foue of them are available for rent. It has a living room with comfortable furniture, kitchen made of fine wood, large dining area, terrace with a grill, and an outside small terrace with a view of one of the orchid gardens. There is also a mini studio apartment available for rent that is completely separate and located in back of the house. The backyard has furniture for relaxing or reading among the banano trees, sugarcane, mango trees, and more. in the gardens we have some chickens and roosters. Marlene is "La Señora" who loves cooking, sowing plants, swimming, reading, and art. We love taking care of and getting to know our guests. Spanish lessons are also available for an extra fee. Also, if you are interested in doing volunteer work during your stay, we would be happy to set you up with something that interests you.