Large bedroom with your own -private- shower and toilet.
-Clean en-suite room with Queen Size Bed.
-375 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets
-Air Conditioner (hot/cold)
-Privacy lock on Bedroom door.
-Bedroom on the ground-floor with easy access
-Modern Kitchen with everything you need (fast kettle, oven etc)
- Bosch Washing Machine
- Power socket adapters for international travellers
- Umbrellas, and MyKi Cards for Trains/Trams/Buses in Melbourne.
- Close to Airport for drop-off
- Lock front door and back door before leaving house for the day.
- Turn off Air-Conditioner before leaving house for the day.
- After 11:00 PM please respect other tenants and be quieter if necessary (assuming other people are trying to sleep
Aflys op til 5 dage inden rejsen, og få en fuld refundering. Hvis du aflyser inden for 5 dage fra rejsen, refunderes den første nat ikke, men du får 50 % af udgifterne til de resterende nætter tilbage.
Denne vært har 59 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
I'm an IT professional working out of my home. Do a bit of graphic-design when I can for my own business. Love music, Jazz, Funk Blues , R-and-B. Lived in the UK for 4 years and now in rainy Melbourne.
I'm fairly laid-back, not too pedantic about things. I enjoy fresh-ground coffee in the morning --welcome to it too -- and not a clean-freak, but do keep the house very neat and tidy.
One thing I can assure you is that the room is thoroughly cleaned after every guest leaves. The bathroom and toilets are spotless and you can relax a little easier.
I'll be washing up most of the time, and provide all the help I can.
I speak English, and a bit of French --which is leaving my brain (must practice)