Close to the city center- calm neighbourhood but with plenty of cafés/restaurants around. The place is 2 rooms fully equipped apartment- living room with sofabed, bedroom, kitchen, balcony + the bathroom are available to you. Make yourself at home :)
2 people have a bedroom with boxspring bed (180x200cm). Another 2 persons can stay in the living room on the sofabed (140x200cm). Both rooms are separated.
WIFI, kitchen, bathroom, washing machine if needed. Towels+bedsheets are provided (in bed).
Freshly rehabilitated apartment in an old building in the city centre of Zurich. I just moved in in April 2016 and furnished it completely new.
Adgang for gæster
You are renting the whole apartment here, while I'm at my girlfriend‘s :)
Kontakt med gæster
In case of emergencies please always get in touch with me first via phone call/text message/mail/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/airbnb mail, as I'm not far away. Only in the worst case that you wouldn't get through to me in an appropriate time, there are two neighbours to help you and ONLY in case of an emergency - thanks for your understanding!
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
- In case you need any supplementary towels or bed sheets, please serve yourself in the bedding box of the master bed.
- You're looking for the pillow and blanket for the sofa bed? Just have a look into the bedding box of the sofa itself (with opening and transforming it into a bed you'll see).
- The chip card for using the washing machine is hanging left hand side from the apartment entry door.
- In the meanwhile I even switched the two rooms so it is even cozier and smarter - with more space where needed and more comfort und uniqueness where desired ;)
I wish you a pleasant journey to our beautiful Zurich and enjoy your stay in my beloved "4 walls" :)
- Sunday to Thursday evening quiet starting from 10PM!
- Leaving the apartment as neat and clean as you entered it (the same way as you would want somebody to leave your flat: taken off the linen of the bed, hoovered/vacuumed, the apartment tidied up the way you found it!
Otherwise it will be punished with an extra fee of minimum 72,- CHF or more, depending on the state you left it!
The cleaning fee is ONLY for the hygienic cleaning of the apartment, including the rubbish recycling etc - not like a hotel service!
-> THANK YOU! :)