The 3 bedroom Cottage sleeps up to 6 people and is in the grounds of the stunning Chateau de la Vallee and so shares the wonderful heated pool (open in season) and stunning gardens with the Chateau. The Cottage is close to nearby towns with great restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, and the beach. You’ll love it because of the location, the people, the heated pool, beautiful grounds, serene atmosphere and pretty village.
If you rent the Cottage your accommodation is completely self-contained and you will even have your own private outdoor dining terrace complete with barbeque. The only thing you will share with the rest of the property will be the 5 acres of grounds and the large heated pool.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
The pool is open and heated from the end of April until the beginning of October. If in doubt as to whether it will be open during your stay, please ask!
- No additional guests beyond the maximum stated
- Smoking allowed outside the property (on the terraces and in the grounds)
- No excessive noise at the property after dark
- Guests will be respectful to their neighbors and staff at all times
- Guests bringing dogs will agree to a list of additional doggie rules
- Guests will agree to the pool rules provided on site
- Pool is open and heated from the end of April to the beginning of October
- Checkin time is from 4pm on day of arrival and usual checkout time is 10am but this can be extended by arrangement (and payment of a supplement) when specifically stated during the booking process.
- Guests understand that this is a vacation rental and not a commercial party venue. Guests will be respectful to neighbours and the immediate community at all times.
Denne vært har 14 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler