The North Fork is home to vineyards, quaint little towns, beaches, hiking, boating, fishing, antiquing, food destinations and is a perfect vacation spot for young and old. The cottage is 5 houses from the beach and a small shady playground. The house also has access to a private beach down the road. The beach is long and clear of breakwaters. There are two winding inlets on either side of the long beach which are great for kayaking and fishing. Loft for older children. 14 day minimum stay.
- This is a quiet area - no disturbances to others allowed
- No garbage pickup - this needs to be arranged for long stays
- This home is actively used by the owner - games, book, puzzles and personal articles in the house
- Please treat my home as you would want me to treat yours.
- There is a sleeping loft suitable for children aged 10 and up with a queen and single mattress
Denne vært har 2 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
I am a single woman with a passion for knitting and fiber arts. I work as an attorney and have 3 children 14-24 and I love to travel with them and with friends. I live in a Brooklyn brownstone and love to garden, and cook and take care of my two dogs. I also enjoy the beach. When I travel, I prefer to stay in smaller, more homey settings where I can experience the culture of the place I am visiting. I don't usually like big hotels, tours or anything involving large groups of people. I think I may become an Airbnb host - I currently host via Trip Advisor and I also enjoy hosting English language students.