The studio is a sun-filled, very spacious private room, in a separate building behind the main house with a South facing deck in front. Eileen & Joe, Bill's parents and "co-hosts", live above the guest room. Two friendly Australian Shepherds share the large flower & fruit tree filled yard.
1) The double futon couch can be made up as a bed upon request, for separate sleeping accommodations from the main bed. If you would prefer to set the bed up later, we can leave the linens etc. out, for you to accommodate yourselves.
2) Dishes are provided for simple meals, however we ask that any dishes with food residue NOT be rinsed in the bathroom sink or tub. We provide a stainless steel basin (inside the cabinet behind the entry door) which can be left outside the door and we will wash the dishes and return them. Bathroom drains have stoppers which when combined with food residue leads to plumbing problems. Rinsing coffee and tea cups is not a problem. Thanks!
3) Please hang wet towels on the towel rack over the toilet, on the towel rack next to the shower or over the shower curtain pole only. Thanks!
4) Please be gentle letting the blinds down. Blinds are delicate creatures if they are dropped hard.
5) When closing the blind on the door for privacy, remember to clip it into the hold down bracket. this ensures that it does not fly around when the door is opened and shut. Thank you!
6) The bank of cabinets on the North wall are locked and are for the hosts use only.
7) Please let us know if anything is not functioning or if you are having difficulty operating anything. We will be happy to help. This will also lets us know if something needs improvement or repair. Enjoy your stay!
Aflys op til 5 dage inden rejsen, og få en fuld refundering. Hvis du aflyser inden for 5 dage fra rejsen, refunderes den første nat ikke, men du får 50 % af udgifterne til de resterende nætter tilbage.
Bill & Anne are native Northern Californians. Bill has lived in Ireland and Anne has lived in Spain, Italy & Mexico. Bill spent the last 20 years working as a fine art photographer and traveling as much as possible. Anne had a wholesale jewelry company with her sister and traveled to Mexico frequently, where her jewelry was handmade, as well as throughout the United States to exhibit at trade shows. Now we like to stay close to home, Anne particularly likes to be out working in our large garden. We still appreciate the spirit of travel and intend to stay connected to that through Airbnb. We have one daughter who is attending college in Nashville, Tennessee. We live with two lovable Australian Shepherds that spend the day in our yard.