• big rooftop terrace
• 800 m to central station
• in the heart of Langstrasse district (alternative culture and party district)
• WIFI & TV
• fully equipped kitchen
• local living experience
As we said, you will live in a shared flat. There will be 3 other guys living with you, who use the shared rooms as well. We are generally a very easy-going flat, but nevertheless have some house rules.
- Our personal belongings will stay in the room during your stay. Please don't use or even steal them. Ask before you use something. Do not touch the DJ-Equipment.
- You are allowed to use the hairdryer, the TV and the kitchen.
- If you use the kitchen, please clean up after you.
- Respect our neighbors and roomies. Don't invite others to the flat.
- Don't climb on the roof to the antenna.
- Smoking: On the terrace.
- Use common sense and courtesy.
Because some of our Guests did not read our description and were surprised when they arrived: The Langstrasse District where our flat is located is very central, but also a party and red-light district, so on weekends it can get noisy outside and there are prostitutes on the street. It's the most popular place for young, creative and outgoing people in Switzerland, but not everyone's taste.