Private recently-renovated home is perfect for visiting locally, complete with toy room to keep little ones entertained. Home is less than 15 minute walk to the Metra train station, 15 min walk to ice cream shop, family dining, liquor store & more.
This is a contemporary suburban lived-in ranch home with young children. Over 1k square feet. Two steps up to front porch, and two steps down from kitchen. Two steps up from garage.
Adgang for gæster
Entire home available for your use, including
basement (unfinished), laundry, 1-car garage, front deck with seating area. Sandbox and swing set in backyard; use at own risk + supervision required.
Note there may be an RV stored in driveway during spring/summer months; RV is not included in rental.
Kontakt med gæster
I will be nearby & happy to assist with any needs you may have.
Alternatively happy to give you full privacy if desired.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
Check in is 3pm. Please text or call to let me know arrival time when you know. This is a safe quiet community with ample parking.
Note: many of the kitchen cabinets have child-safety latches installed.
Note third bedroom configuration is crib and toddler bed.
**For bookings after Oct 9, it'll be two toddler beds.**
An air mattress or travel crib are available.
Baby items available on request:
High chair, dining seat, toddler chair, baby gate, doorway jumper, baby bathtub, stroller.
Babysitting available; I've completed Red Cross advanced child care training.
- Please treat it as you would your own friend's home, wiping sticky fingers after eating and taking care with furnishings.
- Sorry, pets are not permitted at this time.
- No smoking indoors or on the property.
- No candles.
- Please supervise children at all times & place toys that need washing in sink.
- Shoes off indoors requested.
- Please be respectful of neighbors.
- Swingset use at own risk. Please supervise children at all times.
- Check out no later than 11am unless other arrangement are made.
Family with young children recently moved back to hometown. I've enjoyed renting airbnb's worldwide and looking forward to opening doors to travelers as well! We love good food and great music and exploring new areas.