Fantastic accommodation if you're looking for a haven in which to relax and enjoy nature and silence.
- Stairs light´s switch also turns on outer side light.
- The kitchen has two lights under the cabinets.
- Balconies lights´ switches are next to each door.
- Outdoor dining light´s swich is above the beam.
- There is an electric water heater always on . Be careful and do not have a shower all at once!
- Firelighters and matches are near the fireplace . Guests have free a load of firewood per day of stay.
- Do not leave trash bags outside because at night animals come and break and scatter the trash .
- There is a dumpster on the road next to the bus stop.
WHERE ARE.. ?
- In the kitchen cupboards you will find crockery, cutlery , pots, pans, tablecloths, napkins, tea towels , blender , toaster ...
- In the large upstairs closet ( inside and on the side) you have blankets , iron , ironing board , mop ..
- In the woodshed back is the mop, drying and tweezers.
- In the bathroom there are towels. Behind the door is the broom. In the cabinet is the dryer, and an old pet towel.
- In the back on the outside there are two hammocks. If you come when you are not put maybe it's because it's raining. As the good hang time ago, but if we have forgotten REMEMBER US! . A nap in the hammock watching the rock and vultures is an experience not to be missed !
- At 7:45 am baker 's van passes in front of the house . We have to wait in the road to stop . If you want bread for every day you are staying and do not want to get up early , you can pay in advance and tell him to leave bread in the neighbor´s box.
- Well behaved pets are welcome in our house. We do not see a place like The Garimuca without fully enjoy your best friend. It is forbidden animals to climb on the beds. If your animal is conflicting with others ( dogs , cats ... ) please let us know so that we have special monitoring with ours during your stay.
WHERE TO EAT
- There are restaurants in San Roque de Riomiera (3 km ), Mirones (4 km) and Liérganes ( 13.5 km )
WHAT TO DO
- Caves, bird watching, hiking, mountain climbing ...
Denne vært har 43 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
Soy una apasionada de los animales, de la naturaleza, de viajar, de leer, de cocinar... de vivir!
I love animals, nature, traveling, reading, cooking..... living!