My room has enough space for two people to accommodate and enjoy their stay. Beds are of King Size with coirtuff Mattress. My house is completely safe after the Mega Earthquake. Neat and clean bed sheets and blankets are always in your calenders.
At my place, you have real people, it is not a Bed and Breakfast managed by employees where the owner is rarely here, it is not a hotel, it is a home where you can spend time talking with the locals.
When you come to know the cost of the flat and houses this area, then you will understand the worthiness of your stay in my house. My house is too big and we live in joint family with all my brothers. LONG TERM ROOM IS AVAILABLE for interns. volunteers and teachers. Its the same house and next to the same room for my other listing. We also provide:
- International electricity adapter
-Travel guides (Lonely Planet, Routard)
- Kathmandu, Annapurna and Langtang Maps
- Rental services for city tour
- Meals on request ( dinner only) with minimal fees
- 10 Mbps of speed on volume basis so you might or might not be lucky to experience the speed
- Guide to learn cooking especially Daalbhat and Mo: Mos
Adgang for gæster
You have access to all the common area of the house, parking, terrace, kitchen, patio and roof top.The calendar of each room is up to date, if you see it is available, it is really available, the proof is our 100% acceptance. So you can book with peace of mind, your request will be approved.
Kontakt med gæster
I will give you free advice on getting around and can prepare a itinerary for you as well. I am experience guide too for your trekking needs, travel tickets and local hangouts.You will receive a multipage PDF file by email giving you all the information about the place and around.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
Attractions and distance
1. 10 minutes from the International Airport by Taxi.
2. 5 min from Pashupati temple, a UNESCO world heritage site.
3. 15 minutes walk from Buddhanath, a world heritage site.
4. Free drinking water
5. Kitchen for use at the cost of USD 2 per day to cover the cost of gas and utensils
6. laundry is available with USD 3 for 6 kgs of cloth with sun drying at roof
Our other options:
My Other Listings is also in the airbnb with good reviews.
No house rules are different than your own house but still some of the things that you need to consider:
1. As the private room is on the top floor with a huge terrace, if you smoke outside the room on the top floor will be highly appreciable. I have little daughter so I don't want her to become passive smoker. 2. Please do inform us in advance if you would like to have dinner/meals at home as it takes time for preparation.
3. As Nepal has loads of power cuts and we run on backup inverter batteries, charging or using heavy duty electrical appliances cannot be supported by the inverter so, please bear in mind that charging mobiles and laptops are only way to keep happy. During day time when there is no electricity, the Inverter are always shut down. Please ask if you need some work to be finished by day time. When there is no electricity a torch in your list would be worthwhile.
4. If you have any laundry to be done, please inform anyone in my house so that we can plug the washing machine and open the tap for your easiness. We charge 3 USD 0r 300 Rs ( Max 6 Kgs) to cover detergent and electricity cost for the laundry, which is nothing in terms of what we pay for the electricity.
5. If you are coming home late, it would be appreciated if you inform earlier so that necessary arrangements in locking the gates can be managed.
6. Outside Shoes and Sandals are not allowed inside the room and staircase. We have to take off our shoes before entering in to the house. There are shoes racks to store the shoes.
7. Since I am not taking any cleaning fees, Cleaning rooms and bathrooms for next use depends upon your own attitude.
8. There is warm sandles inside the room, please dont take those sandles inside the bathroom. Bathroom has its own slippers. Taking sandles to bathroom and agaon to your room is considered bad manner here in Nepal.
9.Please wipe the bathroom floor with water once you finish your shower. If the water outlet is chocked with your hairs and soap, please take it out before you leave the bathroom.
10. Water is so precious here, so please keep in mind that using hot water in shower or taps needs lot of wastage of water. Hence take shower during evening so that the water is hot because we use solar energy to heat the water.
Denne vært har 173 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler