Original: Like Santorini in the old town can access only to walk or by donkey.
The Palace in stones, dates year 1500 near to mother church and is located in the old town, on three floors with exposed beams, completely restored.
Entrance area with cave for wine, ground floor bathroom, living area with fireplace and wood stove perfectly working kitchen on the first floor, the master bedroom on the second floor.
Building size: 85 sqm
The building is equipped with central heating and water tank (500 liters).
Ample parking very near.